Measures to support accessibility
Kanopi Studios takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Kanopi Studios Website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. the Kanopi Studio Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria:
- 1.4.6 Contrast (Enhanced): The visual presentation of text and images of text has a contrast ratio of at least 7:1
- 2.1.3 Keyboard (No Exception): All functionality of the content is operable through a keyboard interface without requiring specific timings for individual keystrokes.
- 2.4.10 Section Headings: Section headings are used to organize the content.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Kanopi Studio Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the Kanopi Studio Website:
- Phone: 1-888-606-7339
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Twitter: @kanopi_studios
- Facebook: @KanopiStudios
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Kanopi Studios Website is designed to be compatible with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Edge on Windows
- Chrome on Windows or OSX
- Firefox on Windows or OSX
- Safari on OSX
- Mobile Safari on iOS
- NVDA (FireFox)
- JAWS (Windows)
- VoiceOver (Apple)
The Kanopi Studio Website is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than the latest 2 versions
- Mobile operating systems older than the latest two versions
- Internet Explorer
Accessibility of the Kanopi Studios Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations & alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Kanopi Studios Website, there may be some limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue and we will document it here with a work around until it can be remediated.
- The use of ReCAPTCHA on forms is known to potentially cause problems for assistive technologies. If this is the case for you, please reach out to us by phone at 1-888-606-7339 and we will assist you.
- Third Party embeds, such as videos, podcasts, and forms, are subject to the accessibility of those individual platforms. While we seek to use accessible providers, this is not always possible.
If you encounter an accessibility issue that prevents you from using the Kanopi Studios Website, you can submit a formal complaint using our contact form, or call 1-888-606-7339 to speak with us directly.
Assessment & evaluation
Kanopi Studios assessed the accessibility of the Kanopi Studios Website via self evaluation.
An evaluation report for the Kanopi Studios Website is available at: https://kanopi.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/kanopi-accessibility-report.html
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Chief Technology Officer