Kanopi Studios is an approved partner for designing, building and supporting UCSF websites.
Kanopi has partnered with UCSF since we first opened our doors. We’ve worked with over dozens of sites within the UCSF system to make them consistent in look and feel, as well as leveraging Drupal to match the standards required of the larger organization.
Because we believe in continuous website improvement, we can help your UCSF website at any stage in its lifecycle: whether it’s with a site that needs a complete overhaul, one that needs small tune-up, or just regular support and maintenance, we’ll strategically guide you towards the best solution.
But what really makes it easy to choose Kanopi? We have a large presence in the Bay Area, several Acquia-certified Drupal developers on staff, and a deep knowledge of the needs of higher education audiences. And, of course, we’re already an approved partner for UCSF.
Kanopi & UCSF
Some UCSF Partners
- Advancing New Standards in Reproductive Health
- The ANCHOR Study
- UCSF Baskin Labs, Department of Urology
- UCSF Benioff Homelessness & Housing Initiative
- UCSF California Health Childcare Program
- UCSF Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences
- UCSF Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- UCSF Department of Urology
- UCSF Diabetes Center
- UCSF Health Innovation Via Engineering
- UCSF Helen Diller Comprehensive Cancer Center
- UCSF National Center of Excellence (CoE) in Women’s Health
- UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Medicine
- UCSF School of Medicine
- UCSF School of Nursing
- UCSF Synapse
- UCSF Womens Health Resource Center
2020 Summer Series Webinar Resources
June 24: How to Manage Multiple Editors on your Website
July 8: Plan Your Site with User Stories
July 22: How a Website's UX Impacts the Perception of a Brand
August 5: Don't Panic! Drupal 7 Still Has Life!
August 19: Inclusive Content Strategy
September 2: How to Do an Effective Content Audit
September 16: Website Terms & Definitions You Need to Learn